CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

one of the few gems who actually make a profit

1. 1,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Hi tokyo, Ape and all,

I seriously wonder what it takes to get the sp moving?

Sage is striking one deal after another ( 400M$ deal with MCC, now the CopperCO deal which will make CFE receive a high interest on their 106M$ or some very valuable assets, next CLS South deal, maybe SL deal , etc.).

While other companies are struggling to survive, CFE is actually delivering shareholder value through low-risk / high reward deals. What else does it take to attract investor interest ?

The CopperCO deal will generate another 10M$ in interest over a short period of time and potentially enable CFE to acquire some of their nice assets. Imho, CFE's focus is on CUO's Platmin assets, which will generate an income coming March 2009.

Still, at 26.5c/share, CFE's market cap is around 135M$ which is probably 1/3 of the company's true value.

I just wonder what it takes for the market to wake up to the true value of this company. There are only few bargains out there who have the cash, potential and a stunning deal-maker to generate huge profits over the upcoming months/years.

This market is truly screwed if not even a cash-rich company like CFE can attract some shareprice appreciation.

Anyway, I am happy to hold long term and hoping for the market to wake up some day.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.