AGU 0.00% 1.4¢ aurium resources limited

one of the strongest charts going round

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    90% of "traders" traipsing this forum are looking for that elusive triple digit return with little work.

Most fail, eating into their capital through brokerage costs and capital losses, jumping from one stock to the next.

Since hitting lows in July last year, Aurium has gone about it's business very quietly - no fireworks, just a gradual staircase rise. No triple digit returns, no hype from posters. These are the sort stocks I like. Too much hype equals too much volatility and despite what most punters claim about "loading up" and "backing up the truck" (don't you just wonder sometimes where these guys get their endless supply of cash from?), volatility generally equates to itchy trigger fingers.

Aurium is just about to hit a sweet spot - the large spreads in the market depth with plenty of at market buying indicates to me that there is plenty of off screen buying looking to mop up stock. I'll use a term Trade4profit has coined - "free float" - as off screen buyers soak up stock, the free float dissipates and the energy build up in the price leads to an increase in volatility and greater daily gains. I think Aurium is just about to enter this phase.

As the Hotcopper hype starts to pick up, I'll be offloading.

For the record, AGUOA represents great "value" (i use the term loosely) at these prices given the stock is safely above the strike price.

Enjoy the ride

Marchello

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.