ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

one of those huge posts, page-4

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    That's a very informative and well researched post Crimsoncarp.

OF course when something's going up and everyone's either on the bandwaggon or wished they had've gotten on the bandwaggon any downside risks aren't really contemplated .That's normal market psychology ,everyone wants it ,someone's surely going to want to take it over ,it's hot.

I doubt that there's anyone who follows this end of the market who hasn't made some money out of ICG this week but it's just my observation that whatever ICG have or what people are speculating that they might have ,this is very much a market driven rise with a powerful dynamic totally removed from what might actually be happening on the ground and a separate game to the expectations that fundamentally may or may not be met.

If you always keep that in mind with these sorts of stocks you can make money out of them .Personally I'd pay a lot more attention to that if I was currently invested there .Of course that's not to say that this isn't the one in a thousand or two that gets it right and that's generally what keeps the punters rolling in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.854K 570.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195814 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3411110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.