A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

One of your favorite A2M posters has upgraded the stock to BUY, page-58

1. 901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184

@Womtrade This amazing post posted by @jzhuang a few weeks earlier gives what to look forward to on tuesday in great detail..........I did my numbers crunching yesterday(by extrapolating the key data points such as US and China distribution figure, guided EBITA, previous year sales, new product lines, new online channels and recent single day sales etc, given by the management in past year or so at different presentations.)

If you look at Jzhuangs forcast / opinion in the last paragraph i could not agree more with those figures. IMHO, In our 4M FY20 we need to look out for 500mn in sales and 150mn EBITA................. If management delivers these numbers than IMO we are in for a nice reception on tuesday......... coz if we achieve 500mn sales in first 4months then it opens up 1.8billion sales mark wide open and achievable for the current financial year. And with 1.8 billion Sales you are looking at close to 8% market share in chinese infant formula market at the end of Current FY, US sales growing exponetially and staring at break even in the first half of FY21. we know if the above figures are a reality what it does to our SP dont we???

AIMO
    DYOR
    Cheers
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.