FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Lieber are engaged to be the sole OEM manufacturer of the HX....

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Lieber are engaged to be the sole OEM manufacturer of the HX. Once CRH signs the JV they will absolutely be engaged on a commercial manufacturing contract with ongoing maintenance work. I think everyone raises good points about advertising but the answer is somewhere in the middle in my estimation. There’s no real point advertising to the masses currently as FBR has firm support from Brickworks and M&G PLC (remember Brickworks make a lot of money out of their investments), yes it raises the share price but there’s probably less incentive for their big investors to push this as they can buy a heap of shares for very cheap. Once the JV is signed then CRH just engages their builders to come on board and the media will ride the wave of “the truck which can build a house on a day” which will spread the work very quickly. In the end we are seeing a very small piece of the strategy, Weinerberger has the HX on their website and will be VERY keen to see the results of the SAT for a European expansion. But in the words of Charlie Munger, don’t ever listen to anyone else haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.