FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Bungee,You're getting a bit hot under the collar mate.I'm happy...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Bungee,

You're getting a bit hot under the collar mate.

I'm happy never to post another thing on FER, as long as others aren't making bold statements about PLT as if they are facts when they're not.

If Decan & Red want to move this over to PLT, all the better.

I believe what I believe, and actually take offence at a couple of the things you just posted.
    - "you are wrong and you know it" (disagree)
    - "stop pouting about it" (I don't pout!)
    - "just half a brain that can add up a few figures on fingers"
    .... my IQ is in the 99 percentile; what's yours?)
    - "stop touting this company so much" (I don't tout, I deal in facts, and object when others claim to)

In response to your question:
    "Btw, do you work for or have a contract w/ PLT?"
    - as stated on many occasions, I work in IT and have nothing to do with PLT other than investing in it (a very significant investment at that)

As for:

"PLT are out of money...you do not need access to their accounts to know this"

... if that were the case it would have been stated in the bidders statement

Bungee, I don't consider that I ramp. I am a positive person, and I truly believe in Polartechnics' products and that the management will succeed in bringing them to market and become very, very profitable. And yes, I am very confident that they will survive, much to the contrary of Decan's beliefs (or are they desires?!). Keep in mind that on the PLT thread Decan admitted to shorting FER stock, so there is a real motive in what he posts. I post what I post because I believe it.

I base this on what I read, and also on various conversations that I have had with management in the past year or two.

As mentioned, I'm happy enough not to post here, although I did ask early on and a number of people on this forum said that I was welcome. When a couple of posts said that I wasn't, I stopped posting here. I'll keep away unless I feel the need to provide a counter view to what I consider to be misinformation. If you want to place me on 'ignore', go for it.

I personally have reserved that category only for 3 users on this site over time, all of them annoying spammers. I don't place them on ignore just because I don't like their opinion or because it is contrary to mine. Also, whenever tempted to use ignore, I remind myself of the old saying: "keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.