FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

one on one, page-16

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Bungee (if you are still listening, otherwise just for the benefit of others reading on),

I've never done an Internet test, but it sounds like fun. I might try it some time.

I was tested for IQ just once (along with the rest of my form at Sydney Grammar School), in fourth form (yes, I'm old enough to call it that; it's "year 10" these days).

I've actually never taken it that seriously, because IQ tests are generally skewed towards logical thought processes, and given that I'm a software developer and already had a strong aptitude for that since age 14 (when programming on a Texas Instruments programmable calculator because the 'Apple IIC' wasn't build yet and I didn't like the Hewlett Packards), it was always going to give me an edge in such a test.

You may have read it many times, claimed by many people, but in my case it was actually true. That I make as a promise on my dead father's and mother's grave (I have no more sincere way to possibly state it).

Anyhow, life's too short to worry about claims, counter claims, he said this, she said that etc. There are two important rules in life:
    1. Don't sweat the small stuff
    2. It's all small stuff

I'll leave you and your new best mate Deacon & co to worry about whether FER will merge with PLT or not, whether this new situation with the litigation and intellectual property is or isn't a real concern for the FER test's future prospects, is the FER SP dive manipulation or just investor concern, whether Polartechnics is cash-strapped as claimed or not, etc. etc.

I am confident that PLT will do well, with or without the merger (hopefully with, as it still seems a good fit IMO). That is my belief, and no amount of chatter on HC will sway me from that. I'll await the upcoming releases thanks (e.g. target statement & indepenant experts report) & further ASX releases such as company reporting / guidance / etc plus occassional media articles when they're not badly researched or skewed for dramatic impact (& the odd analyst report, keeping in mind who sponsored it and what their biases are).

I've made my points, and will make this my last post on FER as requested (any further stabs in my direction, please do it on PLT, otherwise it is an act of cowardice). Good luck with FER (and I do mean that sincerely). We will correspond again on the NOVUS board if the merger goes through, or if anyone happens to visit PLT in the meantime (and with Decan atm it is a mean time!).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.