KAR 1.72% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

one perspective, page-3

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Blam,

Welcome aboard - one can only hope you are up to your nuts in the stock - it has a habit of taking them!

Instead of cross threading i thought I'd kill all birds ( ducks and swans ) here.

Ducky - nice letter ; they never got me at the CR ; first time in several raises ( all positive the previous ones)

Frog we are not related but Ducky's post fitted the Bill.

Again HC is not read by management it is full of 'loonies' HC not Management of course,so the cathartic experience of expressing oneself on here is simply for our own amusement.

Blam - one very interesting factor left off in the analysis and only addressed in the first price of $5 + is funding analysis? This 'model' doesn't take into account any JV cash or is this assumed going forward in the base model?
    Seems odd that they address this initially and then it is left off for all other possibilities.

Speculator - sorry i haven't addressed your post - hopefully you read this synopsis and see where the KAR excitement came from - particularly look at Brazil - have a look at the original mapping of Bilby in the ASX Release 10/05 and then mapping after final data - gives you an insight into why everyone thinks the P2 reserves of 487 mboe will be smashed in Brazil and then there is the deep sea salt plays - 3 already identified!

There is already a column of 56 metres identified with clear indications that they will get a much better result from Kangaroo- 2 when they drill into the heart - if you say look at BRU and a potential 16 metre column recently announced you see the size here and it is the start - bit like BRU many more holes to drill - lots to decipher in width etc and depth of play!

Warrior - yes we all hope what you say is right - but now there are a few more questions that make what is pending a little disconcerting. Did KAR employ IB's to formalise sales - or assist with sales?

Pity they don't read here as it should be addressed - by definition if they are employing them now after 6 + months of telling us they were imminent - have we overstated their worth? Will the sales be 'great sales', good fair priced sales' or my favorite sales in the current climate - all very different prices warrior.

So KAR tell us they will be down in timely fashion and with best result for shareholders?

I mean after less than 1/3 taking up Duck's CR at $5.10 in the retail sector KAR opined 'SUCCESSFUL" raise - see if they though they would get 0 it was - to me it was far from a success ; queue asset sales what or how will they appear in the price range above?

Kaboom indeed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.025(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.46 $4.698M 3.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7026 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 24874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.