BCI 2.13% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

So one promising IO company takes over another - prices $3.00...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    So one promising IO company takes over another - prices $3.00 and 90c each - ish - at the time of annoucement. Lots of "stuff" in the ground - heaps of now expanded and consolidated future prospects. Kerry stoked must know what he's doing - I tell myself.

Time goes by - and now the combo is worth less than the lesser priced takeover target stock - the deal now being stiched up. Done - dusted.

Huh? Do NOT get it - even allowing the drop in IO price.

Everyone - and their dog - told me this was a great merger - 'really going places - now!' All the wise-ees said - "I'm holding!" and so I hung on. Too. Why do I listen? To my IOH's, which I could have sold for $1.37 - day of deal announecment.

MY sob story for the day. Whichever way some people jump - it's always the wrong way Yt others, some of them cheats, crooks, rats, and scallywags - always fall on their feet...

What have I done wrong, God? My last life must have been mean!

(No smirky brokers' comments - the BHP blue-chippers - need be applied!) hehehehe! See, I can laugh - in the face of adversity. Or is it my own stupidity?

They (BCI-IOH) might kick on. But there again, I might well be dead! By then. How long - yes, how long!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $685.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $21.96K 92.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 200293 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 17926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.