IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

one poster's well researched opinion

1. 61 Posts.
    As we all know here on HC- there are some posters you respect and can tell are well informed and others that provide amusement.
    I believe this poster, abdm(who PRR people may already know), is one of the most detailed researchers and posters on HC.
    He posted a comment on another company thread that interested me. he said I could share on PRR's thread.
    Here's what he said-

Hi Loom,
    "@abdm- I hold obj, but also hold prr. your comment "if my assumption for cVac proves to be correct," interests me. What is your assumption?"

This is only my opinion of course Loom, but of all the promising new drug developments in Australia which are 'NOT' currently being sponsored by a mid-sized or Big Pharmaceutical company based in the US (of which there are hundreds) I do believe PRR's personalized autologous dendritic cell therapy for ovarian cancer stands the best chance for being granted final FDA approval to be marketed and sold in the US.

I have believed in Prima since 2009 @ $0.005c and plan to invest in them once again prior to anticipated data reporting is expected in early 2013.

Imo, any PRR investor who understands the full story behind Dendreon's 'Provenge' will also come to understand the real promise presented for Prima Biomed - Dendreon not only laid the ground work for Prima but many suffering Prostate Cancer sufferers and their families along with many other Provenge supporters organised protest rallies around the US after the FDA initially failed to grant Dendreon approval for Provenge after the completion of very successful pivitol trials. Dendreon "laying the groundwork" for Prima Biomed one might agree is an understatement! Imo.

How Provenge Laid the Groundwork for Developing and Regulating Cancer Vaccines
    FDA’s recently issued guidelines pull from more than 20 years of research and clinical experience. - Feb 27, 2012

"Besides Biovest, Immunocellular Therapeutics, and Dendreon, significant players in the cancer vaccine field include Bavarian Nordic and Prima BioMed. Bavarian Nordic’s Prostvac is a nonautologous candidate for advanced prostate cancer in Phase III development. Prima BioMed is investigating CVac, a personalized autologous dendritic cell therapy, as a treatment for ovarian cancer in Phase II.

These companies as well as researchers in earlier stages of R&D for cancer vaccines will fair best if they follow the regulatory guidance provided by the FDA."

Sorry to go off topic - You're more than welcome to share the following link on the prr threads if it hasn't already been posted Loom

Insight & Intelligence™ : Feb 27, 2012

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.