IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hey boilerI respect your point of view.Genuine question. Have...

1. 375 Posts.

Hey boiler

I respect your point of view.

Genuine question. Have you asked that question to MR about why there are less hospitals in US (?) and whether it is indicative that CANVAS is not recognized by FDA as a phase III ?

I'm wouldn't know how he may answer that one, but if you would be so kind to follow I'm sure we would all appreciate that.

On the other hand, judging by your last post, you would be skeptical about any answer he may give, which means you probably don't have any trust in him.

It's clear why you are a trader and not an investor in PRR. Which makes me wonder why you would care about whether it's a phase II or III. A trader wouldn't care would he.

For me as an investor, I not only trust what he tells us in general (not totally blindly however), but I also believe that given the insidious nature of OV (highlighted in another 'sad story' post) and given the Orphan Drug Designation of CVAC, do you really think that this drug (if proven effective) is going to wait 4 more years after CANVAS so another trial can take place ?.

I am certain that if CVAC works, it will hit the markets worldwide as quickly as can possibly happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.