SIH 0.00% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

It is easy to get emotionally tied to shares. We buy expecting...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    It is easy to get emotionally tied to shares. We buy expecting them to rise significantly and when they do not we look for all sorts of reasons why, conspiracies, manipulation etc.

My opinion is a a far better way to assess a company's likelihood to deliver gains is to review the previous announcements (particularly the annual reports) and have a look at what management have been promising. If mgmt have delivered on their promises (or even some of teir promises) then that should give you comfort that the company may be worthwhile holding. If not then its a great trigger to sell.

You will see from my prior posts that I called this stock a sell at 10.5 cents in February this year. that was off the back of continued delays to the DFS. Well investors are still waiting for a DFS with no definitive completion time. To me this is a sell signal.

Of course there is no sure fire way to predict share price movements but if it was my money, I would take what I could get and get out of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.