ERA 5.26% 3.6¢ energy resources of australia limited

Looks like I was a day early with my last post. My story: bought...

1. 26 Posts.
    Looks like I was a day early with my last post. My story: bought into era at $13.00 and watched the share price fluctuate from $13.00 to $15.00 then came the Japan Tsunami. I bought again at $8.00 and watched the share price go down to $4.50 and entered again. Then at $2.90 I entered again and watched the share price get to $3.30. Then the news came with the capital raise which I took up and watched the share price go down to $1.14. Holidayed in Darwin this year, whilst outside the front of the hotel I was talking to a couple of blokes and I asked them what they did for a living. They told they were miners from era, I told them of my concerns of the company they were working for and how poorly the sp had done over the year. They laughed at me and told me how busy they were mining, pushing out everything they could get out. I asked them if they had any concerns with their employment and they laughed at me again. I came home from my holiday, had a good think about era and entered again yesterday at $1.15 as who knows where the bottom is. I figure anywhere around these low levels is a great buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $797.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $30.10K 811.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 287789 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 156092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.