CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Well from the annual they just put out... This little penny in...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Well from the annual they just put out... This little penny in the cupboard has shined up on one side... Now its just a simple toss... Will the exploration over the next year pay off and come up shiny for us ?

Just had a quick glance at their plan of attack and it seems that they are heading in the right direction for what they are trying achieve... It would seem that recent funders may be of a similar opinion...

As a penny, it has funding to achieve more conclusive results which is the do or die risk component of the typical penny dread... The region they are playing in seems to have definite potential and perhaps we might see some anticipation action on the stock once the drills are drilling.. No doubt the end results will determine the future playout of the stock and interim results may play a part in diverting investor attention toward the stock ... Given recent findings it I would expect some positive mineral markers to come out in the interim or drilling progress reports... She will become a very interesting stock to watch during the drilling programs...

This penny will stay in my cupboard and either shine like a diamond or get lost among some dirty sox...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.