CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Hi Zia, Cheers thanks .. Um.. I probably wouldn't put all your...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Hi Zia, Cheers thanks .. Um.. I probably wouldn't put all your stock on sale at 2c as your LOL might become a :( if the SP pushes past....

I'm not saying you should or you shouldn't do it but I think its the equivalent of people who put .002 orders on a penny that is at .005 if it gets sold down to .002, you probably don't want that stock unless there is a reason for it to bounce, it is being sold off for a reason... Same goes the other way if she goes from .005 to 2c there will be a reason and you probably want to be holding through the excitement if there is a good enough reason... Especially in this type of stock where a boom announcement will see calculators out and % margins being calculated.

If or When CFR have established commercial viability this company becomes a very different animal... 2c cents now with this timid little penny would be a dreamers delight but throw in a mother-load announcement and regardless of the dilution it will come down to firstly the asset value against the MC and then NPAT figs if nothing hostile happens... I'm sure you know the simple calcs to do as for every 1Bil shares in a company $10mil represents 1c for each share... Put that against an asset value or NPAT figures in the company and you can come up with all sorts of potential Share prices.. The thing is as per the penny gamble what $$ are you paying for your share and how many lots of $10Mil will the company achieve in either asset estimates or NPAT figures.. What is a mother load diamond mine worth these days??? A pretty penny I bet...

I think Young Trader's following the right path back to the money...

Good luck everyone... Will this become a rags to riches story? Hope so..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.