one show i will not be watching tonight

1. 8,980 Posts.
    on SBS:

I can't cope with animals in science Labs.
    20:30 The Dream Life Of Rats

"Laboratory rats have been used since early 20th century to understand the workings of the brain, notably learning and memory. The latest technology now enables scientists to read a rat's brain (its dreams and states of consciousness) and even to manipulate it, paving the way, with advances in neurobotics, notably in brain-chip and brain-machine interface technologies, to the cyborg, the bionic man. This documentary goes through the history of cognitive and behavioural research, and shows how rats have enabled us to discover new ways first to understand, then to control our brains which, over time, could radically change the way we think of ourselves. (From France, in French and English, English subtitles) (Documentary) M CC WS"

BUT this is one I will be watching -because I want to learn more about me:

21:30 Movie: Kurt Wallander: The Village Idiot (Wallander: Byfanen)

"Göran, the village idiot, enters a bank with warpaint on his face and a bomb around his neck. He demands that money be transferred to an account, but then gets confused, and loses the red feather he needs to identify which wire to pull to deactivate the bomb. He mistakenly blows himself up outside the bank. As the investigation commences, headed by Kurt Wallander, more sinister activities are revealed that involve a doctor, Eric Leike, who works in the Ystad Hospital. Eric also has a clinic in Copenhagen, which is where Göran transferred the money to. Directed by Kjell-ake Andersson, and Jorn Faurschou, and stars Krister Henriksson, and Johanna Sallstrom. (From Sweden, in Swedish, English subtitles) (Drama) (2005) M (V,A) WS"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.