CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

....one smart cookie...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good work.
    Intersuisse are strong as an ox and will keep bringing more in.

Smyth has done brilliantly here - this is all helping us to keep hold of Longonjo and Catabola as that was one of my 2 questions....how will we increase our holding from a third up to more than 51% in Fortitude so that we effectively are receiving $20 mill for these projects yet still retaining them!

I really didn't want to give up the copper and gold in the ground for oil that has to be found (even though it's the biggest ticket - I like hte money in the bank from the minerals) - so the Fortitude deal to me was the biggest coup - as it was giving us a share in some massive extra projects.

It's a waste of time just sitting watching the CVI share price minute by minute all day - you might as well go and watch the grass grow.

However, you can be sure there is a heap of activity going on ready to make us a big company, and it's not too far off.
    Smyth is putting the jigsaw together nicely.

Market tragics might decide to sell off a few, and anyone with half a brain will be sitting waiting to pick them up!

$10 mill isn't chicken feed, and I expect there is more to come. We have some great contacts now - and they are doing their thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.