CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

one swallow...and tipping competion, page-19

1. 2,144 Posts.
    conix
    I really do not have a clue where the target is, but my suspicion is it is above the level the optimists put on it.

There is a limited amount anyone can share on here.

Most are guessing around 4% for the first year but that is only a guess. There are some very exciting drill holes.

How we can pay millions for an estimate from a professional body and they get it wrong is beyond me.

That little plant for Wilgar will kick in well before the 3MTA cuts in and that could be a bigger money earner than the main plant. It wont go for long but when it is going it will be good. If they find Wilgar at depth then that could change.

At the moment t is looking good with the possibility of being fantastic.

Wilgar Fairfield Raindeen SW Corner and the extensions to the main find are just not costed in. Then there is that extra block added on at the bottom left of the page. Who was it who said that 10 was a foolish number. I am foolish enough just to not know a number and the ASX will not allow the company to tell us any number unless it is worked out by people certified to get it wrong.

For gods sake if they get it right no one can short the scene. Anyone know of a crazier situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.