AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

One thing from Adelaide, page-16

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "They said the materials they use throughout all there FR wear is BR. bromine free and non toxic."

I dont believe we need to be overly concerned with  inherently FR clothing already in the market place.
    I have first hand experience as we are issued this clothing at work, at present there is no or limited other non toxic options.
    Whilst it is an improvement on our previous uniform, the current clothing is still heavier, less breathable and not hard wearing, stitching easily torn when compared to standard cotton drill.
    I have found once stretched through normal wearing  it doesnt seem to tighten up again after washing like cotton drill does.
    In comparision it is my understanding that once treated with Alexiums FR treatment, cotton and blends benefit from improved durability whilst not loosing the existing qualities such as breathability & comfort.
    The only question i would have is how many washes Alexium FR is good for as the inherently FR fibre is good for the life of the garment.
    I have emailed Alexium and enquired when they would have product to market in Aussie as I believe the take up could possibly across the board (all employees) as they spruk cost effectiveness with the obvious benefit to personal safety, as apposed to issuing expensive FR Uniforms to the select few directly exposed to the hazards such as Electricians with Arc Flash etc.
    To date none the wiser when we might see an Alexium treated Work Wear available in Aus, but happy to be a test pilot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.