SDV 2.35% 41.5¢ scidev ltd

one thing i will say, page-15

1. 50 Posts.
    goodvibe..
    no disrespect but you are obviosly having a laugh surely...long term investment..hello.....since the spike back in november correct me if im wrong but he sp has gone down from about 32c to where it is now...please fill me in on what sort of long term strategy that is..inl is a spec,same as vre,mpo,cvn,idl,and a lot of others that i have made money on..dont kid yourself that its some blue chip,cos its not..feel free to carry on with your long term strategy,but me thinks you are not going to be very succsefull..as i remember back in november and december everyone on the inl thread was claiming that it was going to be 50c within a few months and a dollar by the end of this year....now all of a sudden,its a long term stock...ha ha sorry but thats called dellusion,and you are doing it to yourself...if you think inl is a long termer why not put your money into something that is trending up now and then when the trend in inl shows a posotive and constant trend up then jump back in...anyway enough of the sermon good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $63.59K 153.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63239 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 14490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.