SDV 3.66% 42.5¢ scidev ltd

one thing i will say, page-16

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Chiggy, lets be honest you could not have possibly come up with this masterpiece of a post, how long did it take to create this? a week maybe two. Some highlights are below and they were many.

“im posting this is because I got sucked into getting in, on some ones bullish comments on hc” so really HC was your research “TOOL”

“...i know because inl cost me $10k...” and the rest, how much was it really $$$$

“if you really knew what you were talking about you would know that what you are supposed to do is pyramid up you silly girl..” now I’m learning from the master trader who uses HC as his research “TOOL”

“but remember in this game luck isnt meant to be apart of your stratergy..” of course not your profits are coming from your research “TOOL” HC posts(lol)

“but i moved on and im laughing now and have put it behind me...” why would someone who’s moved on bother with posting, oh to help the newbies, right ....

“for anyone with half a brain i would suggest you cut your losses before 30th june” someone with half a brain would not make investment decisions based on a chat forum, what percentage of brain have you got left? Don’t try and answer that, I can’t wait till September

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.015(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $80.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.3¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $22.23K 52.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25850 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 24119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.