SDV 3.66% 42.5¢ scidev ltd

Gurubob, please don't take anything I post as advice, IMO the...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Gurubob, please don't take anything I post as advice, IMO the second INL project (IHRP) economics will give the market a chance to place massive forward earnings on this company and you'll be able to add an easy 20million net revenue to the current $21million net revenue generated by the HZCP, and this is from 2008 which will put this company on a pe of 2, believe me the market won't ignore that for much longer.

INL is only being valued on its first project the HZCP and IMO at a massive discount for a $3billion asset in production mind you, production is on track with 25K - 28K produced for the first half of 2007 making the company cash flow positive, what about the Hellyer Mill/plant which INL acquired for peanuts, to build the Hellyer Mill/plant tody would cost 100million that's how ridiculous this company is valued.

I get a sneaky suspicion a major is accumulating now, IMO if you have an interest in this company now is the time to BUY when people are selling due to tax reasons etc, look my call will only be confirmed in time but I’m happy to stick my neck out here.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.015(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $80.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.3¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $22.23K 52.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25850 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 24119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.