CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Play2win,Just one comment:he volume doesn't seem anything...

1. 9,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Play2win,

Just one comment:

he volume doesn't seem anything fantastic lately

Too much volume is bad.

Each time there was a volume of more than 150 million, it was followed by a sustained period of weakness. When we have got these heavy volumes and price increases, the smart dudes are offloading to the minnows. Look at the region around circle "C". We had several 100m+ volumes on those days. Man they were shovelling out truckloads of stock! I bet on those days HC also had the highest volume of posts.

Those high volumes days are like buying climaxes. And you know what happens after that. Everything goes limp. The smart dudes have offloaded the float to those looking for a quick buck who will fold quicker than you can say "aye" when things go pear shaped.

That's distribution. I can figure that much. The tricky part is knowing when to make your entry. And if you read enough of Funky's posts you will know it is not easy (still scratching my head!) coz he will tell you it needs to tests and retest. Looking at the right hand of the chart below, it looks like a higher low for me and I have taken a dip. It may well test and retest as many time it likes but my itchy head is telling me it is making higher lows.

Ah one other positive. The market had no idea about the upcoming announcement this past Monday. If it had, it wouldn't have closed at 5.5c the Friday before. I was beginning to think loose lips when the share price rallied ahead of the Botswana announcement of 22/3 then fizzled out.

PS- Looking forward to Funky's input. His input has almost the same impact on the CCC share price as the good doctor's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.