CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Gefi: its ok to speculate about a 6 month 100% share price...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Gefi: its ok to speculate about a 6 month 100% share price increase, as its certainly possible. My experience was to hold for 7 months and loose some skin. Im a bull long term on this stock but its a play for the very very patient. Smart moneys not in here yet. You have to get the timing right..........if thats too hard than buy and hold.I simply formed the view that the risk V's return was too much trouble over the next 2 years.

IMHO the stock failed to live up to my expectations. The story is evolving very slowly,much more slowly than I expected when Turvey took the helm.There are better stocks out there currently.

I have a saying: When theres a large disparity between your valuation of a stock and the market it is simultaneously your momment of greatest risk and greatest reward.

What do you know that the rest of the market does not? Is your information that good? I have learnt not to trust the huff and puff of company announcements and their veracity. This is compounded when the top shelf of management have a disturbing lack of skin in the game. This stock in my view should be sitting at 10 cents.............what happened to that 40%? Somethings wrong, so I moved on. Theres so many stories out there I just cant be bothered with something which seems to be disapointing on a monthly basis. Volume dropping of is a poor sign in my view. Why why why?

Its an exciting stock with a fantastic potential but does the timing suit your objectives? I need some more positive signs to return. I sincerely hope the "Hold" brigade do well here. I like the stories where the brave win. However be very careful about believing your own hype and selecting opinions that only agree with your own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.