FAR 2.97% 52.0¢ far limited

One thing we can all agree on, page-7

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    I have said this is a moving goalpost. Dont know where bravado comes into it??? The only bravado thats apparent to me is you naming a T/O price every few posts with no substance to back up the T/O or the price you mention.

As Appraisals progress so to will my SP expectations progress given the results. Right now they are high for the near to medium term cause all indications are leading to such from CNE and FAR management presentations and from some very good posters, not from HC T/O rumour mill.

Why would I want to sell myself short with looking just at SNE when there are so many other leads on the acreage and proven prolific source rocks. .40c would indeed be short changing shareholders IMO. The last few years there have been less and less discoveries. So lots of exploration costs spent with little return. This is another factor as to why we should receive a premium. If we get an upgraded SNE in the coming months then this alone would cover your .40c and leave nothing for the rest of what we hold, possibly billions of barrels of oil.

If you want to sell at that price good for you, but I won't be happy with that. If appraisals turn out poor then I was wrong and will have to deal with it when it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.