OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

One things for certain, page-9

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    One thing time in the market has taught me:

Mr market doesnt care what you think its worth. I've seen country defining projects and stocks with so much value(per holders) fall by the wayside. You might think it's worth 20 cents but unfortunately it's what trades on the market today, tomorrow, and next month that is reality. That said, nothing wrong with expecting it to be worth over 10 and holding strong hands. I just think some drum themselves into holding strong just merely because it blocks out the dips and the drops. It is more likely not going to happen to xpe as fundamentals are shaping well. But repeat this across the stockmarket and I've seen enough heartbreak at 'the next big thing' being a flop and losing unwavering believers hard earned cash that i could write a book.

And i agree primo, you might get caught out but you can try and minimise exposure or even run both a holding and trading portfolio if it calms your nerves and fomo. One has to keep in mind that with 1-2 c of trading profits some traders could catch a rising stock price from a good announcement and miss out on some gain. It would only backfire if the announcement knocked the share price 2-3 c up in one go, but really how often is that going to happen?

The chippie announcement fomo mongering has been stated by holders all the way since 6,7c. If one had stopped trading the gyrations all the way up it would have been a shame indeed.

Looking at today i would wait for a lower 9s entry as it is looking quite weak. It will most likely shake back up after and a cool cat could collect more pips yet again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.