ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

one things puzzles me, page-2

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    All your previous posts have been informative and great.
    I think you are being a bit negative today. Very unusual for you. WE know Impress is cash flow positive but they have enough on the drill bit in the present acreage to fund with out a expansion. We shareholders are not sitting on the board , but the only main item I would like address is a better flow of information through asx. Thats improving . The Impress board are not aggressive , the geo has a good history, Impress had there day at trying for controling this JV and now it is a business as usual with care and consideration to all. I am a investor and choose Impress as my top stock. I have half a house invested with them.
    If tomorro they were to directional bore , horrizontal drill with the present team and to take on additional acreage then I would be reconsidering the value of my exposure.
    Consolidation I think is the current word.
    Should not stop us individuals from critising the JV operations and sometimes we get clarification of why we are right or wrong. Thats a positive, Thanks for your previous input but not today. 247

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.