MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

one to chalk down, page-2

1. 64 Posts.
    Thanks Sandybeaches, Keep up the good work.
    Great to have a chartist on the thread.
    Definitely one to chalk down lol...

MZI having another great day. Huge volume going through on the last 5 trading days.
    Looks like around .017 is resistance. If we smash through this which is looking like it is on the cards, Next stop is around .022.

Buy side has really been building over last few days and the sell side really thinning out, only 5.5 million all the way to .022.

Have also noticed a bit of movement in the oppies. I see they moved back up to .05 cent. I think this is a good sign, and if support for for these continue, it will confirm the current uptrend.
    With this in mind they could be in the money in a few weeks time, and at this level it could provide great leverage if trend continues.

Things are starting to heat up.

The market loves a company with cashflow. And MZI is finally ramping up production again. All this is starting to be reflected in share price.
    And With MZI grosing $40 mil in sales revenue over the next 5 months, market cap could be around $50 mil or about 4 to 4.2 cents imo, as opposed to 21mil or .017 cents now

Lets see what plays out in the next few days, still looks like a good entry combining both fundamentals with t/a.

GLTA.

ALL IMO, DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.