IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

Diverbelow, unfortunately you cannot infer that.Dr Goh and...

1. 244 Posts.
    Diverbelow, unfortunately you cannot infer that.

Dr Goh and colleagues are in it for their research careers, and have a scientific duty to present their results, good or bad, for the advancement of science in this area. If there has been any external funding (i'm not sure if there has or not), then there is a definite requirement to present the data. The end product from a researchers perspective is publications and conference presentations. they are not financially invested in the company, i assume this would not be allowed. they are, however, obviously paid by Prima to carry out the research.

Ultimately they want good results. But if they show that Cvac doesn't work, scientifically this is still good as it tells us that perhaps this is not the way forward, or, it may tell us where adjustments to the protocol can be made.

Do not confuse conference presentations with guaranteed successful results.

I don't like putting dampeners on these things, but people need to understand the reality of what is happening, and perhaps why the market isn't responding as you might have thought to such an announcement.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.