M2M Corporation is a small telecomunications company based in...

1. 435 Posts.
    M2M Corporation is a small telecomunications company based in Asia - Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, etc., and has recently started marketing Internet-based phone systems. They sell under the brandname whizzfone over there.

Revenue is starting to flow in from customers being signed up, and the recent announcement that Singapore will have free Internet for everyone soon should help sales greatly.

With the AGM coming up in a week, I would expect the directors will provide some encouraging insight into the future direction of the company.

The company does seem to have been overlooked by the market. The share price has been drifting slowly lately because there has been a large seller dropping shares onto the market for the last few months. I have been watching the way the seller works, and it would appear from the activities of the last few days that he may have finished selling.

Take a look at the long term (5 year) chart using log price scale, of course, and you will see a magnificent reverse head and shoulders pattern forming. A move over 1.6 cents should see this stock really start to move.

DYOR...

And last, but not least, remember what Marcus Padley wrote in the Age / SMH last Saturday. This is one of mine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.