SVL 3.33% 14.5¢ silver mines limited

one to watch closely over the next two weeks, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    I think you meant that the silver price is AUD$20 per troy ounce JHird. Anyway here is an update from todays day trading thread for those interested.

SVL: Drilling has recently recommenced at the company's flagship Webbs Silver Project in North Eastern NSW. Previous drilling extended the mineralisation by a further 100m to the south of previous drilling and the mineralization remains open further south and down dip. Surface geological and geochemical indications as well as IP geophysics suggest that the mineralised structure continues for a further 3-400m south. This area will be the subject of the current drilling campaign and has the potential to grow the resource further. An updated resource estimate is due out for the project in August. News Due: Updated resource estimate for the Webbs Silver Project. Drilling results from the latest program which will test the extension to the South of the current mineralisation. Price Target: The stock has been trading in a tight band between 10 and 11 cents for the past month. If the resource update is positive then I would expect prices to break out of this trading range and head towards the recent high of 14.5 cents. Disclosure: Holding SVL/SVLO

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $218.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $868.5K 5.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1746409 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 862852 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.