KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Yeah it's all relative I guess. 9 cents is very cheap for long...

1. 259 Posts.

Yeah it's all relative I guess. 9 cents is very cheap for long terms holders - to be sure, 2 to 3 years at least. However the shares will be heavily discounted if Kiliwani North #1 is unsuccessful. Buying around 5 cents would represent potential upside in the extreme, the likes of which has rarely been seen for an ASX-listed entity.

It is my opinon that KEY will acquire another project in the very near future. The Company has stated many times previously since listing less than 1 year ago that they are constantly reviewing projects that ensure growth for the Company - a statement reiterated at the end of their latest announcement.

Imagine if KEY could get a hold of some sexy acreage offshore Mauritania where Mr. Ellyard could again apply his magic touch. I would have thought they would have looked at this area first due to the fact that Mr. Ellyard is the godfather of the region who introduced oil majors as farminees and subsequently unlocked a new petroleum province. Maybe he doesn't want to be known as a one-trick pony...

If it happens I'm calling for an Extraordinary General Meeting to change the name from Key to Hardman Resources 2 - new ticker symbol HR2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.