PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Chuk vs Vendor?I agreed with Vendor there was another gap.No...

1. 14,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4136
    Chuk vs Vendor?

I agreed with Vendor there was another gap.
    No argument from me, I was just pointing out that gaps don't always get filled.

If anyone is wondering why I am buying more now;

It's because I was already very positive on this projects value and exploration upside potential, and I was not expecting that strong a result on the first release, and;

I see a strong chance that the next batch of results will be equally or more impressive.
    That is the drilling below this new 185m long vein and the strike extensions of a FURTHER 340ms.
    This is already looking like our longest length of continuous strongly mineralised vein and with much better than average grade. An incredible 31g/t average over the 185ms.
    I see the odds of this vein not being strongly mineralised at depth as being very low so I am not waiting for results.
    I can’t see how a vein this long at that high a grade is not going to contain a lot more gold well below surface.
    Therefore I expect this to add significant ounces contained in the vein itself, and;
    As mentioned in the announcement, the likely much wider pit is now going to include ounces from the original jorc resource that were not contained in the original pit design.
    A real double bonus already and this vein is still open 340ms.
    185 plus 340 (if most is mineralised) adds up to potentially 525ms mineralised on this one trench.
    That compares to a jorc resource (of 565,000 oz) based on 726ms of trenches plus drilling.
    What about the potential offered by the remaining trenched 1700ms let alone veins not yet trenched plus drilling?
    I am rapidly changing my expectation of a 50% base case increase in this resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.