TBC tribeca learning limited

As a analyst in a large life insurance company dealing with...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    As a analyst in a large life insurance company dealing with super, insurace and funds management, i have used this company's courses and products on many occassions over the last couple years.

Today I was in a meeting with this company and other reps, in regards to their new ontrack program.

I was very impressed by this new product and how it works and can see several financial services companies using it...(check the ir quarterly to see the recent growth rates in this new product).

For those that dont know, financial services is now subject to a new regime, and this regime requires many employees, particularly advisers, to comply with ASIC's knowledge policies. Not only that but they must maintain this knowledge by undertaking ongoing training.

This is TBCs core market imo...and they are tackling it very well...and recently are diversifying into asx accrediatation and the accountancy field.

Their competition really comes from industry groups mainly which are very micro focussed. Eg ASFA is super only.

By tackling the whole industry i reckon TBC will continue to grab market share.

Given this i decided to buy into it today. Dividend ex date is next week i believe so might be better buying opportunity, where i might get some more.

Tolhurst was buying the Cr@p out of it today and i believe are VERY bullish on it.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.