QHL 7.84% 27.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hi dandman, One announcement at a time. Look on the bright side,...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi dandman,
    One announcement at a time. Look on the bright side, at least we don't have to deal with a constant stream of meaningless announcements, the new CEO and the company generally don't share anything until they have something meaningful to share, well most of the time anyway > As a result we get a lull in announcements, and as most of the register are retail shareholders, they get a bit skittish and we're going to get periods of volatility. That's just the nature of the beast, it certainly doesn't change anything as far as the company is concerned or it's ever mounting prospects. Looking ahead, I feel once QHL are cash flow positive and as a result start falling under the radar of a few small cap fundies, then we may get a smoother share price ride or at the very least some decent consolidation in quiet periods.

As for Hawkei, listen out for the Defence white paper announcement which might be in the next month or so. IMO I still think we won't hear anything on the Hawkei contract or any defence based spend for that matter until the govt has spelled out it's Defence planning and budget, it just doesn't make sense from my view point for contract announcements to be made before that budget is released. I could be completely wrong of course and who knows with politicians these days....
    Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.5¢ $36.29K 137.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 5888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.