OZG 0.00% 38.5¢ ozgrowth limited

A cash box? Judging by the activity on HC, it's a very quiet one...

1. 17 Posts.
    A cash box? Judging by the activity on HC, it's a very quiet one at that... quietly making money for its investors I believe.
    My filter on Comsec presented OZG, a share that normally I would refrain from purchase...until I read the fundamentals. Under, imo, very astute managers, the performance has been more than commendable. 11.3% ff with a share price around 60% of the NTA.
    The material that draws my attention on their site:
    Due to the relative levels of research coverage by the market,Ozgrowth believes that companies outside of the Top 100 will experience greater deviation from fair value. It also considers that, given its geographic location and range of contacts, a greater number of suitable investments will have exposure to the Western Australian economy as it has a comparative advantage in coverage of these stocks due to its location.
    And:
    The Company was established to give investors access to a fund focussed on the attainment of positive absolute returns with a focus on high growth investments. The management of the fund will be undertaken by Westoz Funds Management Pty Ltd, a 100% owned subsidiary of Euroz Limited.

Euroz hold about 32% of the shares. So, if I'm correct, in good times, being based in WA, exposed to WA and run by managers practised in the WA, this share has the potential for growth and a tidy dividend. Otherwise? Perhaps just a tidy dividend.

I look forward to constructive (+/-) comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.