WOW 0.59% $33.43 woolworths group limited

Masters from the latest financial report are picking up...

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Masters from the latest financial report are picking up dramatically on sales volume per store, not to mention the improved format stores which have really encouraging results.
    the problem is that they are all running at a loss, so what is required in theory is a new ,in touch CEO who can address this issue.
    to me personally, i would hate to see Masters go, as so much time,effort and resources have already been deployed, albeit at a cost to shareholder value.
    they have the infrastructure already in place, but they need to win confidence from the Bunnings brigade of suppliers , to really take market share back.

it"s ironic, but i think that all the trouble with Woolies is a blessing in disguise for WOW in general. they are now in the process of a complete turnaround with management and more importantly-attitude.

just my opinion-but buy in as much as you can at these low sp"s , as the banks/instos who were bailed out during the GFC, are actually forecasting opinions on buy/sell/hold and they have a huge, gullible audience.

cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.43
Change
-0.200(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $40.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.69 $33.77 $33.24 $54.38M 1.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 501 $33.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.43 30880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.