WOW 0.59% $33.94 woolworths group limited

Hey, if CTX takes over WOW, at least WOW will do better with the...

1. 34,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Hey, if CTX takes over WOW, at least WOW will do better with the ACCC under CTX's tutoring. CTX takes ACCC to Court, was instrumental in getting Turnbull to confirm the sacking of Bruce Bilson, the World's worst Commerce or in Australian speak Small Business Secretary and is as hard on ACCC as AGL has historically been.
    http://www.copyright link/street-talk/timing-is-right-for-caltex-woolies-deal-20150924-gjtt7u
    Elizabeth Bryan and Julian Segal might get WOW to beat the ACCC which would be a novelty for WOW, it has been losing on anti-trust and wasting money on lobbyists and Executives who have achieved zero. CTX looks like heroes in comparison (see below)

http://www.theland.com.au/news/agri...ews/woolies-accc-fight-over-code/2744279.aspx

Hope CTX is rebuffed by WOW, CTX is not a charity and you have to be of a charitable mind to want a company such as WOW. I am surprised WOW's SP is $24.76. No wonder CTX's SP has been lagging of late if this WOW TO bid was being mooted.

WOW sholders will hopefully reject any offer from CTX IMHO but pls DYOR.

CTX can move on to a TO bid for BP which at 333p with the Russian sanctions going off and President Trump or Carson taking over from Obama and Deepwater Horizon fading into the Deep South's grits infected memory, I think BP is a better fit and better bargain than WOW is for CTX despite the anti-trust help that CTX could give WOW.
    Last edited by JCoure: 25/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.94
Change
0.200(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.94 $34.10 $33.85 $47.51M 1.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6276 $33.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.95 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.