ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

one week gone, page-42

1. 79 Posts.
    not old news as it is the last statement the government made regarding u mining.
    I do think it is a positive though that they will listen to the public about the issue, as it is only ignorance towards the subject that makes them reject u mining. public debate can only help if it comes to that.

anyway, this news just out could cause a problem for the alcoa project. might help the ggg cause.

While Denmark has been awarded a CO2 quota of 2.2 million tonnes, to cover gas and oil extraction in the North Sea, Greenland has not been assigned one.

It may be a problem if Alcoa become a reality. Figures show that aluminumsprojektet will need a permit to emit 612,000 tons a year. While oil investigations require at least a quota of two million tons.

Knr.gl asked climate minister on why Greenland is forgotten:

- I do not know and I will talk to Kuupik Kleist tomorrow and we'll start a hopefully long and fruitful dialogue over the coming months on how we deal with Greenland's specific challenges, "says Connie Hedegaard to knr.gl

- I will not stand and negotiate through KNR with all due respect, now I am down with Landsstyreformand Kuupik Kleist. Conny Hedegaard is however confident that this spring will find a good solution, both from the standpoint of Greenland and from the Danish point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $6.809K 309.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 161 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.