CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

On 22 Sep the ann:"that initial flow testing should be completed...

1. 157 Posts.
    On 22 Sep the ann:

"that initial flow testing should be completed by approximately the 2nd October 2010"

I've followed CTP for long enough, raided the missus' bank account recently and bought oppies not so long ago, and decided that come hell or highwater I was going to hang on to them. If JW-1 was successful then I'm in clover, if not CTP had so many irons in the fire that I didn't think I could lose the lot, although I was prepared to do so.

My recent anxiety (which has only just started 'coz it's possible I've fluked one!) about the changes in the wording of the ann's regarding the porosity have been somewhat eased by psi81 mentioning that the "good" porosity evaluation could come from those working in the Cooper Basin who can successfully work with 11% ..... I now think JH's comment about EXCELLENT porosity (in the FNN) might be due to his compulsion over a decade and then some, on Amadeus, and in comparison, 11% is "EXCELLENT". Maybe he over did it in the interview, but prior to that he was suggesting Good to Very Good. His last ann was Fair to Good, which had me concerned, but maybe he got his bum kicked for being too enthusiastic!! Who knows??

Sep 22 Ann: OIL FLOW LIKELY ............ that'll do me !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.