MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

"The good part about it though, is that I have sold a hell of a...

1. 782 Posts.
    "The good part about it though, is that I have sold a hell of a lot of my shares at close to two dollars, thus making the pain a lot easier to bear."

Lucky for you Buddy, I sold out 40% of my holding, but closer to current levels. Better value and Management elsewhere. Do you really think these guys are here to help us, or rather sit back and fill their pockets?

By the way Buddy, you weren't the only one sucked in by a certain poster, who also sent me a personal msg on another website to get the old board overturned...Lesson learnt.

This to me sometime ago...
    SC - "The current M&A landscape heavily favors companies that actually have the cash with which to transact, versus those that need to make their offers “subject to financing”; so with our existing bank account we’ll be an attractive counter party."

I mean how long does it take. It's not like the US/Canada is in a BEAR market. Why don't you wait another 6 months until prices have skyrocketed higher. In all fairness, Wiggling was on the money with ARN. It's currently near breakout point. Ah well, back to sleep Management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.