MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

one would have to say, page-13

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Jusik,

It is all so true, that it isn't even funny anymore. For the life of me I can't understand as to how it took so long for this mob with all the great ideas they put forward at the time, to come up with nothing.
    When the new MD/CEO was appointed, IMHO and if my memory serves me right, he was supposed to increase value and determine what he was going to do with our company. Even returning Capital to the shareholders.

Did the wheels fell off the cart.??

The suggestion that maybe some money was going to be given back to shareholders instead of sitting there doing nothing, or even doing a buy back to increase the face value of our shares, have come up with nothing either.

Now they are telling us that the cash alone represent a value of approximately 25 cents per share, yet our share price is only of about 17 cents per share. What does that tell you.??

Then according to what the latest announcement said, it appears that IMO they have sold out of SA (Something that we were always been told that it was going to be a company maker), and I quote:
    " Sold its South African assets in return for a 36% interest in the future profits of the project over a ten- year period, subject to a maximum payment of 50 million Rand (~US$5 million). " That's about $500k dollars per year which might be sufficient enough to pay for the salary of one person.

WOW.....what a good sale that was. We are going to get a 36% interest "IN THE FUTURE PROFITS" of the project, up to a total of $USD 5mill, over the years.
    But, what about if they aren't going to be producing anything but just sit it there until the cows will come home or until they will be ready to do anything.?

Most importantly though, how many millions of dollars have we poured into the SA venture up until the date of disposal.??

Yep, IMHO that was an excellent deal. NOT!!

And it wasn't so long ago either that someone managed to receive some Performance Rights for all of his troubles too....GO FIGURE!! How was that performance calculated or worked out.??

Obviously, after all of that, the ASX market doesn't think much of this mob either.

Is there a method in someone's madness.?? You tell me!!!

Finally, one more question if I may.

Does anyone know how the AGM went and what happened to the Remuneration Resolution.??

Did anyone here attended that meeting.??

After all, if I have got it right, the AGM was supposed to be held yesterday the 28th of May current. And, while two other Announcements were released to the market, there was nothing at all mentioned in regard to what transpired from that meeting. A call to the company remains unanswered.

Dear oh me. What next!!!

As to why we can't simply pay out to the shareholders 75% of our cash at Bank ""immediately"", then put the company under Administration and cash the rest of the assets, and finally divide what is left amongst the investors, is totally beyond me.
    A 75% of the cash available paid to shareholders would mean an immediate return to the shareholder of approx. 18.75 cents per share which could be paid out as a return of capital or, if we have some franking credits available pay them as a fully or partly franked dividends.

Good luck to all. Let me tell you that, in the way it has been going since we made that fabulous change of the Board, we will need plenty of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.