MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Maybe you should write to the Company secretary and ask the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Maybe you should write to the Company secretary and ask the question. He is here in Australia.

As for the number of votes, well, as I have said in my previous post, approximately 40% of the total shares on issue have been voted in favour for the resolution. And that, to me, is a huge amount of votes considering that when at most of the AGM's held by every company, it is extremely rare that you reach those % levels of voting as a whole.
    Hence why I asked if anyone has the top 20 list to see who could have supported those resolutions. Especially the Remuneration one.

What I find also very strange and indeed unusual, is that, unless I've missed something, the top 20 list doesn't even appear in the 2014 AGM Corporate Presentation.

Nevertheless, we were being warned well in advance that a largish shareholder was going to support any options put forward at the AGM. The only thing that I wasn't aware of, was the % holdings that this supporter had.

You can bet your bottom dollar though, that IMO Beck and Co. would have backed any resolutions put forward at the meeting. As if they didn't caused enough pain and suffering to the shareholders already with the overthrow of the previous Board.
    But, in order to satisfy yourself, you can DYOR!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.