OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Gday Powerball head is a bit mash this morning so trying to get...

1. 953 Posts.
    Gday Powerball head is a bit mash this morning so trying to get thoughts onto paper is hard

Anyhow lets look at splitting it up shall we....

80 million shares at 25c gives $20 mill.... Who gets that 20 mill? THX or the new company?

80 million freebies (2 for 1) to current shareholders of thx.

So going by your theory how is this good for either company as all you have done is dilute an asset by 160 million shares to raise $20 Mill. That works out at $12.5c per share.
    Which would have to be split someway to be of benefit to both companies.
    Then there is the registering and startup costs of a new company.
    Directors to be paid of such new company which we already have for this asset for free being paid for by THX.

Now as I have said before having both these assets tied under the one umbrella is good for all in this early stage as you will have people investing in THX for the copper and also for the Uranium.
    Best to split the assets up once they are proven up. Then that way it is easier to approach a partner or whatever with experience in developing such projects to inject some serious cash to take the project further.

However my personal feeling is they probably have no intention of becomming a miner. I feel they are more an explorer building an asset up ripe for the takeover at the right price. I used to think that by splitting a company up protected the other assets from being lost to someone taking them over for just one of the other assets. But would someone be willing to pay more for lets say the Cu asset because of U asset in there as well and then have to find someway of recouping the $$$ by selling off the U to the right buyer? A copper company may not be interested in the U so rather than a hostile takeover what may first happen is an approach to sell the asset or sell most of it but aquire shares in that company who bought the asset from THX. So for THX to raise cash in the future for the U exploration they only need to go to their portfolio to get it rather than your pocket. For all my grumpiness the last few weeks I do like how they look at alternative means of raising cash rather then hitting up the shareholders. Its also a nice earner for themselves as well....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.