OAU 11.1% 0.8¢ ora gold limited

one would reasonably expect..., page-6

1. 953 Posts.
    Yes Onepowerball. Like you I have been spending some sleepless nights trying to work out where THX is going wrong as watching RNI's rise and sustaining such a rise has me scratching my head.
    If splitting it up will release the leash holding our returns back then I am all for it but I just cant see how by splitting it up will achieve it. We will still have same management hence same ol approach to marketing it which is where I feel the true issue lies. RNI, VMC etc have a way or have contacts who hold belief in management to bring returns. Why we dont I dont know. As in VMC's case, management have a history of not acting in share holders best interests! RNI with the brief reading I have done on them doesnt point out any clues either.
    As I have asked before what is it that other companies are doing that thx isnt? In todays world resting solely on fundamentals doesnt just equate to returns.
    I need to look at other Crabb companies ie POZ to see why that isnt performing either. Another example of a great asset not doing anything. Maybe its time management take a few risks like its shareholders are prepared to.
    Copernicus needs to be looked at as to whether its ever going to start pulling in some cash otherwise selling it to increase exporation activities of assets ie hitting Cu dirt more agressively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $57.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $45.60K 5.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7791705 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11138037 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.