FAR 0.98% 50.5¢ far limited

One year on, page-2

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    Good if you happened to buy in on 19th Jan 2017 @ 7.5c and 8.4% is a reasonable, but not earth shattering, return in that timeframe.
    Many of us have higher buy ins, entirely our own fault, but I suppose the question is has the company performed well and the SP met our expectations when we made the original investment decision. I would say yes to first and no to the latter. Some will say didn't know the industry, had wrong expectations, need to be patient etc etc.I think I understood well enough (maybe not) and have been disappointed with the outcome & returns (zero).

So why has the company performed well in most people's opinions but the SP has not? Is it just circumstances, POO, lack of confidence in oil sector, JV games, Senegal, etc etc or could Far management have done anything differently to get a different outcome e.g execution of PE and communications have been suggested? I offer no answers, just questions, in any case you can't say for certain what outcomes would have been.

Not selling, but consistently underwhelmed with SP and potential returns compared to initial expectations. I was hoping to at least double in 3 years given the potential and most of it has happened (or even exceeded expectations).

I'm optimistic, but will be really frustrated if we start heading back into 7's again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $17.83K 35.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34046 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.