EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

one year on

1. 278 Posts.
    Evening all,
    I've not looked in on the EXT thread for some time, and thought it was time to have a look at how things are progressing.
    This post is just a brief "out of touch" outsiders view of how things have been progressing. I used to hold hold 2 mill shares, which isn't a lot compared to some of you, but I decided some time ago to sell and invest in other prospective U stocks.
    ( Something that I'm happy to say retrospectively was a great decision)

Well, it's kind of sad to see that in a year not much has really happened, yes I know I'll be crucified by some for even suggesting this, but hey, essentially nothing has changed regarding the SP.

EXT still has the same fantastic ground as it's always had ut unfortunately the deal with HAV has proved to be a bad deal IMHO for EXT shareholders as was suspected by many holders prior consolidation.

The two headed beast referred to as "The Market" hasn't actually embraced the company or it's ground in that time has it?

I've just read that there's been another issue of almost 19 millions shares and 9 million options.
    I fully understand that Companies need $$$ to sure up their JORC resources, but there were numerous suggestions by some posters pre consolidation that someone within the company was a script junkie.
    Perhaps this is the case, and the reason why the SP hasn't moved at all within the past year, even though the price of U has surged and Namibia isn't rushing to release any more land to U explorers.
    I would have thought that the later alone would have had a positive effect on the EXT SP.
    In fact as of close of business last friday, the SP was below the comparative pre consolidation SP 1 year ago.
    On the 5th of June last year the volume was 761,000 compared to last friday's 486.000.
    One year ago Curnamona ( CUY) shares were .355 cents. Today they are $1.67.
    Western Metals ( WMT) were .023, now they are .295.
    Even Paladin, who have encountered a rocky road recently were $4.50 a year ago and closed at $6.80 on friday.
    I could go on, but the question i have is why hasn't EXT moved?

It's a shame Uncle Barry is no longer here.
    Harley is still here plugging away as is Rockingham, but under the new nic of Dhuy, and there's a whole heap of other long term faithfulls that still post.

It's a crying shame, to quote the old cliche, that things have not progressed as many thought they would have within the past year..and good luck to all the long term faithful.
    I hope you all get 10 baggers soon.

On a really positive note Nobby_Clarkes son is 1 year old today, so happy birthday to your son Nobby...hope you had a good day!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.