MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

This is Mr Lincoln Augustus, first second cousin of...

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    This is Mr Lincoln Augustus, first second cousin of Holymagiman

My dear dear Mr Rudders (I have taken the liberty of assuming that you are of the male gender from your rather exquisite style of prose).

It is early Saturday morning here in Kingston, and way past my time for beddie-byes after a very pleasant Friday, but I just happened to read your posting prior to retiring for the day, and felt that a response may be not inappropriate.

I have taken the liberty of rereading Holymagiman's initial posting after I read yours, and it is indeed a shame that you may not have understoodd in any way what Holymagiman was possibly implying.

I know that Holymagiman returned from his travels of a few months and perhaps he presumed, with the help of his jiggery sticks, that there were some forthcoming fluctuations in the offing that may possibly cause those who worry to perhaps have some heartache and soul searching and that those who don't worry would easily take these things in their stride.

I can only presume that that was what he meant when he posted on 11 February, and I see that some fluctuations have occured since then, but after talking with him on Friday evening, helped along by some rather nice Jamaica Numba One Extraspejil, some Red Stripe and a very hot but indecently delicate fish curry, I can only tell you that he feels fine with things as they are, and trusts that you will soon see the sun rise in the East.

But then again, the sun always rises in the East, so that will be nothing new to you, and the thoughts of Holymagiman are always befuddled in the thick haze of the Numba One.

Blessings of the Lord to you and Mrs Rudders
    MLA Ph.D(Phil)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.