OST 0.00% 86.5¢ onesteel limited

onesteel bumbling along to no-where-land?, page-2

1. 3,740 Posts.
    now ost is in accumulation phase.

agree pp and Greenmoolb... a lot of people are still thinking one steel is a steel relate business. carbon tax bring bsl/ost to the spot light and many people linked these two companies together as a pair of dying dog.

we have been sold down too much for the last six months...i am sure the Singaporean government fund and AXA won't be happy as most of institutional players bought their major stakes between mid $2.50 to $1.6 range.

how i look at one steel is a mid term investment. our earning margin will increase progressively after taken over of wpg mines and start production next year. as long as company earning increase (or at least market think the earning will increase) and therefore the price will go up result of it.

unless there are some big impairments coming up in the annual report. otherwise, i would think we are close or at the bottom already.

Greece will get its bailout fund and at least safe for the next 6 months. funds are just use fear to scare faint hearts to dump their shares so they can buy them at cheaper price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.