BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

onestop shop final solution for rail logistics

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Mining guru spelled it out in his record breaking thumbs up post for brm! It will be worth the wait!

The more I think about rail ( starting to go choo choo in my sleep!) the more I am convinced that the pending rail deal will be for much more than just maralliana. Just look at the west pilbara tenements and where they sit.

All talk so far has been on the proposed API rail link but just as close is another proposed but highly likely link to the fmg main line. The Solomon project is a key plank in the fmg strategy to expand their tonnage of oree shipped.

The brm presentation re duck creek expansion says it all. Just look at the map. The proposed fmg line to just east of the west pilbara hub. The little red star ( just north of Tom price) is Solomon by my reckoning. The rail line then carries on west towards the west pilbara hub.

How's this scenario, and I must add purely my deduction so dyor but I get the feeling that the time taken to get is famous rail deal over the line is due to a wide review of strategic rail and logistics requirements of brm into the 2020's.

Fortescue will allow brm on to the main line in return for

- funding the spur from maraliiana to cloud break and maybe running from ngibinghu opening the latest fmg discovery to development and export

- brm funds part or all of rail from the west pilbara hub to Solomon opening up the other red stars on the brm announcement which given the rail proposal also noted are fmg tenements.

- brm to assist fmg ( how I don't know?) with access to additional port infrastructure

Brm has been very disciplined with their project development approach so far. Focus on maralliana and then the others. This makes perfect sense and is one of the biggest pluses. So often juniors use a shot gun approach and hit nothing.

This will allow the west pilbara to be not too dilutive in it's development using the maralliana cash flow.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out but this scenario would be a win win for both sets of shareholders and really kill for once and for all the paltry wah nam holdings bid for brm.

Interesting 6 months to go to BFS. You would be mad to miss it! IMO of course and as always dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.